Thursday, September 23, 2010

CD 15 of C2

Very excited because yesterday I started having the EWCM (egg white cervical mucous) that generally happens at O. This is the CM that I haven't had or seem to detect the last few cycles. This is good news. I think my increase in water has helped this to happen. Based on CM and ovarian twinges I believe I Oed late yesterday or early today. Of course without temping/charting or OPKs I cannot be 100% certain, but I'm pretty confident. These means theoretically if conception did not happen AF should begin in 14 days (most women begin AF 14 days after O). This also means we have entered the 2WW. At this point there isn't much to do but sit back and wait and basically become neurotic about every little pang and twinge that happens in my body. Not that I will be doing this intentionally, but it's always hard not to.

I'm not feeling well currently either. These weather changes (from hot to cold and back to hot) are causing head colds or something similar. I had one about a month ago and began having another one yesterday. This one has made me feel crummier than the other. I'm actually running a low grade temp with this one too. We had to leave a friend's house earlier than planned tonight because I was feeling so under the weather. I also had to break down and take some medicine for some relief. I don't like taking medicine especially when TTC because I worry about the affects on conception and also on any baby that may of been created. So, when we are TTC I try to only take medications that are safe for pregnancy just to give me peace of mind, but I still don't like taking them. So, I took some benedryl and some tylenol and although I don't feel incredibly better, I do have a little relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment