Thursday, September 16, 2010

CD8 of C2

I will be using C in reference to what cycle I am on. So C2 = Cycle 2. CD means cycle day. So, CD8 means I am 8 days into my cycle. Also, CM = cervical mucous.

I am counting from when I first began spotting at the end of my last cycle. I'm not really sure if I should be counting from full blown AF or from the 2 days before it really start. So, I'm going to count bleeding (regardless of how minimal) as a new cycle in this case.

So, anyways, here I am CD8. I have to be honest, I'm not sure why, but I don't feel like this is "THE" cycle. I probably just have some leftover pessimism from the end of C1. Maybe I'm wrong. I was never more convinced that I was NOT pregnant than when I was actually pregnant with Joseph.

Nothing out of the norm so far though. Felt a few twinges in my right ovary today. Gearing up for ovulation perhaps. We'll see.

One of the ways I've always known about the time I ovulated was due to an increase in CM. I, however, haven't had an increase in CM the last few cycles. I hope this doesn't negatively impact things. There are certain foods that will supposedly naturally increase CM. So, if it's an issue this cycle I may try some of those.

I've fallen off the eating good wagon. I've gained back 4lbs of the 20lbs I lost. So, I'm trying to get back on the wagon this week. It would be so much easier if the foods that we bad for me didn't taste so darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment