Friday, September 10, 2010

Cycle #2

Well, my wishful thinking didn't pan out. The spotting I was experiencing was indeed AF starting. That's okay though. It's a new cycle. A new chance.

I thought of some more acronyms you make see me use on here:

BFP - Big fat positive
BFN - Big fat negative

The above are in reference to pregnancy tests. For example, someone who is ttc may say, "I'm hoping for a BFP." In which they mean that they are hoping for a positive pregnancy test.

But anyways, here we are at the beginning of a new cycle. I'm a little unsure of why my last cycle was so much shorter than previous ones. In fact, I don't think I've had a cycle that short since I was on the BCP. I hope my luteal phase is still long enough for implantation. Especially since I think I Oed (ovulated) on cycle day 20 - that would mean only a 7 day LP (luteal phase) before I began bleeding. From what I've read that isn't quite long enough. But, who knows, maybe my body is still adjusting from the surgery in July.

It seems whenever I have baby fever, everyone is getting pregnant. I know two people who just gave birth, and another two people have just announced that they're pregnant. I've honestly lost count of how many people I know that are expecting. I pray that all of them have happy, healthy pregnancies. I look forward to joining the 'bump' club though.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging about this and don't mind friends following your journey because now I will know specifically what to pray for. And believe me - I will be praying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't mind at all, and I'm glad to share it. Thanks for reading it!

    ReplyDelete