Monday, September 13, 2010

Wishy Washy

So, part of the reason for this blog is an outlet for my feelings and stress. But, I also wanted this to be a place where other women who are TTC can come and know that they aren't alone in their journey. I originally left this blog open to the public for that reason, then I blocked except for people I could allow access, but I'm back to having it open. I've posted this blog on a few ttc sites that I frequent and there's no way for those women to view it without me adding them. I'm going to leave this public so those women especially can visit this.

So, this will be the last warning about this blog. It will more than likely contain some gross details that will be tmi for most of you. Those interested are more than welcome to follow our journey. Again, I will continue to blog on Grumpy Bear Lair and this blog will be completely devoted to the process of becoming pregnant. If and when we get pregnant and make an announcement I will post it on both blogs, so don't think if you don't follow this you won't know when it happens.

Thanks everyone for being interested in our journey of growing our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment