Saturday, October 2, 2010

10DPO of C2

Isn't it amazing how TTC can make the most sane, sensible person become a total hypochondriac? Every little bubble, every little twinge, every little uncomfortable sensation gets stored in my brain as a possible early pregnancy symptom. Women nowadays know so soon after conception. Several HPTs (home pregnancy test) boast that they can detect pregnancy up to 6 days before a missed period. I wonder how did women a century or two ago deal with this waiting period? I can't even imagine having to wait months to find out if I'd been successful at conceiving a child.

But anyways, here we are, almost to the end of C2. If conception happened the baby should be implanted in my uterine wall by now. Since my cycles are completely erratic lately I'm not really sure when I should be seeing AF. I'm guessing some time around 14-15DPO. But, let's be honest, it wouldn't be the first time that I've been off.

Technically I could get one of the early HPTs. I don't really want to spend the money on those extremely expensive tests. Plus, I'm fairly certain that I really am not pregnant (even though the less sane part of my brain - the hypochondriac side - keeps convincing me I am). I really just don't want to test and see a BFN. I've been emotionally unstable the last few days and I think seeing a BFN would just about send me over the edge. I'd rather just wait for the ugly AF.

I've been having some left sided ovary pain again today. I'm not sure what that means. It was uncomfortable enough to make me want to lay down and rest. I really hate PCOS. My body probably has decided to grow more cysts.

This evening I had some discomfort in my hips and what felt like some pulling of ligaments. This should be an early sign, but I'm pretty sure I had this same symptom last month at about the same point in my cycle. Probably just AF gearing up.

My husband said something about maybe I was pregnant earlier today. I was freaking out over the odor from the garbage. I hope I am, but I'm so sure I'm not.

I've still been having some increase in CM which is not normal for me, but it's probably because I'm not dehydrating myself anymore. I'm doing so-so with the water drinking. I could do better, but I just get so tired of drinking it, all day long.

I bought some green tea to try out for next cycle. It's not my favorite tea, but it's all for a good cause, right?

I linked up the website I mentioned with the 2WW symptoms. It's on the right side of the blog. Make sure you checkout just how big of a crazy person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment