Tuesday, October 5, 2010

13DPO of C2

Well, if my cycle is going to be as long as the one last month, I should start AF today. I feel like I will. My cramps have not let up, my BBs are puffy, I'm moody and weepy, and my back aches. All classic signs that AF is on the way. I'd like it to just start so we can start a new, hopefully successful cycle. I'm also very exhausted but I think it has to do with putting up with these painful cramps for the last few days.

If this new cycle doesn't start soon then DH will be gone during my ovulation and fertile time. I would really hate for that to happen. So, come on AF, let's get this show on the road.

I've still been having an increase in CM. This makes me a little bit optimistic for the next cycle, I think if I can keep up this CM then the chances of October being successful are great. The better and more CM there is the longer the sperm can survive. Without good CM sperm can only live a couple of hours, with good CM sperm can live for up to a week.

So, I guess it's just a waiting game now. I'll be sure to post when I start C3.

No comments:

Post a Comment