Thursday, October 7, 2010

15DPO of C2

No AF yet. Not even any spotting. Since I had Joseph usually before AF really starts I spot for 1-2 days.

So, at this point I'm cautiously optimistic. I've had longer cycles than this, so it could be I'm just having a longer cycle. But I've been really feeling AF like cramps for a few days and still no sign of any bleeding.

My EWCM has changed over to creamy CM which can be a very early sign of pregnancy. Again, I'm cautiously optimistic. We will be going to some parties over the weekend so I'm wondering if I should test to be sure I'm not pregnant since I'm sure there will be opportunities to drink.

I'm on the fence about this. I'm still very crampy. I am also very exhausted. Yesterday and the day before I took 4 hour naps. I guess we'll see what the rest of today brings.

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever get crampy with no bleeding before AF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not normally. The only time I can really recall is during all of my pregnancies (Joseph and 3 miscarriages). Usually if I'm that crampy I am at least spotting.

    ReplyDelete