Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CD13 of C3

Not too much is going on. I'm not having a good feeling about this month either. I'll just have to wait and see what happens. My DH is out of town until Saturday and I am worried I will ovulate while he is gone. :(

I read something today that said couples who take longer than 6 months ttc have a much higher chance of conceiving a boy. It was true for Joseph. I hope it doesn't even take 6 months.

But, I just wanted to update and let everyone know I'm still here. I'm trying to relax and not get to wound up with TTC this month. I know it will happen in God's time.

I've been having some throbbing in my ovaries yesterday and today. It would be nice if I ovulation either already happened or holds off until at least Saturday. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment