Friday, October 29, 2010

CD15 of C3

Oh my goodness! All night long I dreamed of taking pregnancy tests. They all were digital and kept coming up with the beautiful, elusive word: Pregnant. Then loved ones kept coming up to me and telling me I was pregnant. It was a great dream. I don't think it's true, but it was a nice dream none the less.

Not much going on with me. I haven't noticed any increase in CM. I haven't noticed any real ovary twinges. I've been more tired lately but that's because I'm taking care of a toddler by myself while my husband is out of town.

I really hope we catch the egg this month. I am so pessimistic though. This will be our last real chance to get pregnant before DH leaves for more military training. If we don't do it this cycle we won't be able to really try again until late April. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment