Friday, October 8, 2010

CD30 of C2

As you've noticed, I've gone back to counting CD instead of DPO. I think my ovulation date is off, because I am pretty sure I would have started AF by now if I ovulated when I think I did.

I think my cramps have finally stopped. Of course now that I'm writing this I'm sure they'll start back up again. No spotting. No real sign of impending AF. My BBs feel normal. I'm not sure what my body is doing. I just wish I knew for sure what was going on. If this cycle goes much longer October will be a bust month as well since DH will be out of town for part of it.

I've been really crabby, really hungry, and really sleepy. But, I could be imagining these symptoms because I want to be pregnant. We'll see what today brings, and perhaps I'll have an idea of what's going on by the end of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment