So, I thought I would make a some bullet points listing why I think I might be/why I think I'm not pregnant.
For the pessimist in me I'll list the reasons I think I'm not first.
- I feel like AF is coming.
- I've felt "out" this entire month.
- My mid-cycle cold probably affected timing and quality of ovulation.
- This is only the 2nd cycle ttc and since it took so long with Joseph I can't imagine it happening it so quickly.
- Had a long period of EWCM and creamy CM.
- I've begun having the "always" hungry feeling I had with Joseph. I just can't seem to eat enough, and even if I manage to get "full" I'm very hungry very soon after.
- Dogs and cats have been very clingy towards me. I'm not sure if it's the smell of the extra hormones or what, but I had this issue when carrying Joseph.
- AF like cramps with no spotting. This has been one of my symptoms with pregnancy before.
- Low grade temperature in the evening. I have to be pretty under the weather to run a temp, but I did run one in the early stages of pregnancy with Joseph, and I have been running one the last three days of this cycle.
- AF cramps came on heavy and strong and now have subsided completely.
- Stretchy/Pulling feeling between pelvic bones.
- Since just a few days after ovulation I have developed very pronounced veins across chest and BBs, and they have gotten more numerous and darker as the cycle has progressed.
- I am completely convinced that I am not pregnant like I was with Joseph.
Still haven't had anymore AF cramps today. My increase in CM seemed to dry up yesterday and is still dry today. This could be impending AF though.