Saturday, October 9, 2010

Preg Vs. Not-Preg Debate (CD31 of C2)

First of all until the new cycle starts please ignore my cycle ticker near the top of the page. I can't really change it until I know when my next cycle will start. So, once that happens I'll change it and it'll be closer to accurate.

So, I thought I would make a some bullet points listing why I think I might be/why I think I'm not pregnant.

For the pessimist in me I'll list the reasons I think I'm not first.

Not Pregnant:
  • I feel like AF is coming.
  • I've felt "out" this entire month.
  • My mid-cycle cold probably affected timing and quality of ovulation.
  • This is only the 2nd cycle ttc and since it took so long with Joseph I can't imagine it happening it so quickly.
And then for the sliver of optimism than remains in me, here are the reasons why I think it might be possible.

"Pregnability":
  • Had a long period of EWCM and creamy CM.
  • Fatigued.
  • I've begun having the "always" hungry feeling I had with Joseph. I just can't seem to eat enough, and even if I manage to get "full" I'm very hungry very soon after.
  • Dogs and cats have been very clingy towards me. I'm not sure if it's the smell of the extra hormones or what, but I had this issue when carrying Joseph.
  • AF like cramps with no spotting. This has been one of my symptoms with pregnancy before.
  • Low grade temperature in the evening. I have to be pretty under the weather to run a temp, but I did run one in the early stages of pregnancy with Joseph, and I have been running one the last three days of this cycle.
  • AF cramps came on heavy and strong and now have subsided completely.
  • Stretchy/Pulling feeling between pelvic bones.
  • Since just a few days after ovulation I have developed very pronounced veins across chest and BBs, and they have gotten more numerous and darker as the cycle has progressed.
  • Moody.
  • Thirsty.
  • I am completely convinced that I am not pregnant like I was with Joseph.
So, there ya go. Only time will tell.

Still haven't had anymore AF cramps today. My increase in CM seemed to dry up yesterday and is still dry today. This could be impending AF though.

No comments:

Post a Comment