Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CD20 of C3

I'm so weepy right now. I just want to be pregnant. I am so ready to add to our family. It just frustrates me that people who can't afford, or don't want children can get pregnant so easily. Here we are trying so hard, and it's not happening. I just hate this part. I'm ready, I want this, come on already.

That being said I've noticed an increase in CM yesterday and today. Perhaps impending ovulation? I've had some low pelvic cramps. It doesn't feel like ovary pain it feels more like AF type cramps. So, we'll just have to wait and see I guess. I have a feeling ovulation will take place this weekend when DH is gone.

I'm doing my best to not think about this. I am spending my nights before bed unwinding with my Sims game. Hopefully less stressing about this will help the entire situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment