Thursday, November 25, 2010

CD9 of C4

Nothing really to report. I've had extremely bad cramps and heavy flow this cycle. It's come to a stop now except for the occassional nasty cramp. These cramps were so bad I think I would have rather gone through labor. But, I think it's all stopping now.

My DH is leaving in about 8 days. I really don't think we have a high chance of making a baby in that time. I think I am going to get some dollar store ovulation tests to take just to see if I can get a positive OPK. That would give me some piece of mind. Honestly we BD enough that as long as I'm ovulating there shouldn't even be a chance of that little eggy getting missed. But, I think seeing a nice dark line on an OPK will make me feel better.

Once I get the benefits squared away I will go in to the OB/GYN and make sure I won't need some help with ovulation. I'm sure everything's fine. My body is just working extra hard on making another extra special egg (like the one that Joseph developed from).

No comments:

Post a Comment