Saturday, December 4, 2010

CD18 of C4

So that's it. We've done everything we can for this cycle. My DH left last night for two weeks. He'll be gone for two weeks and then home for two and then gone for 4 1/2 months.

I have yet to get an even "almost" positive on the OPKs. I will still keep testing through this cycle to see if I can a detectable LH surge or not. I will just have to hope that those little swimmers will find the egg in time. If not, we will have to wait until my husband is done with training in April. I'm slightly optimistic that we have a chance. This is dangerous, because I know I will be wrecked when AF comes.

My DH is really on board with this TTC number two. It's exciting to see. Here's some examples of his excitement and his shared desire to make baby number two:

He has shown a lot of interest in the OPKs. He has been asking questions about them and likes to look at the results after I've taken the test. In fact I ran out of OPKs yesterday and he offered and was willing to go purchase more for our endeavor.

He also has been asking a lot of questions about my cycle and how things are going/where I'm at in it. I appreciate and love him caring about this too. It's nice to know he's excited about this and looking forward to our next bundle too.

And when we were talking about this baby making process and trying to expand our family he brought up the point that he wouldn't be opposed to three children. My DH has been pretty stiff on the idea of three little ones, but I've always leaned a little bit towards wanting three. He said "I wouldn't mind three, but we've got to get to two first."

It's so nice to know he's as committed to this as I am. It's so nice to know we share the hope and excitement each cycle of adding to our family. I love him so much and I am so glad he is my mate and the father of my child and someday children.

No comments:

Post a Comment