Monday, December 6, 2010

CD20 of C4

I think I'm getting closer to getting a positive on my OPKs. My lines are getting a little bit darker and more prevalent. Oh how I wish the lines on my OPKs were BFPs on HPTs! One day, soon. It'll happen!

I had to go to the thrift store this evening so I thought I would check out the maternity section. I was able to pick up a pair of dressy maternity pants that were brand new! I will wash them anyway and put them away until the day that I have a little one in my womb again and can fill them up with a big belly.

I think I am at as much peace about this situation as is possible. I want another child now. But, I know it will happen when it's supposed to. Do I sometimes wish I was one of those people that just had to count the days, have sex once, and boom, would be pregnant? Of course. But, I know that I appreciate my pregnancy a bit more than someone who doesn't have trouble conceiving. I know my body is working on an extra special egg, and just like with Joseph, when it's time for us to conceive another child, it'll happen. Until then I'll be enjoying the blessing God has already given us. I know the next pregnancy is just waiting for us beyond the horizon. We'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment