Monday, December 20, 2010

CD34 of C4

I thought I'd update since I know some of you who are checking daily for updates can't stand the suspense. I can't either. Here is CD34. If I'm right, my cycle last month was 33 days. I'd have to go back and check to be sure.

I'm having symptoms that could be either AF or early pregnancy. So, I'm trying hard not to read into all of them but it's hard. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I am very hopeful and optimistic. I just hope that I'm not let down this month. This would be the most amazing Christmas gift.

I will be testing on Friday which is CD38. It's conveniently Christmas Eve as well so that means we'd be able to tell the family Christmas Eve and Christmas day. It would work out wonderfully. But, like I said I can barely stand the suspense.

I'm hoping my next update to you all will be a big pic of a BFP and some great news, but we'll have to wait and see. I'm not sure if I'll be back on here before the weekend, so if I'm not, have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment