Thursday, December 23, 2010

CD37 of C4

So, I wound up in the ER last night. I was having some severe left sided abdominal pain. My intial fear was that it was my PCOS acting up (and growing a huge cyst again) or a tubal pregnancy.

When I got there they started me on some pain and nausea medicine. I had been running a fever since the night before and had been having some bad back pain since the night before. They did a blood HCG test (I don't know if it was quanitative or qualitative) but it came back negative. That pretty much dashed my hopes of this being a successful cycle.

Anyways, they did the pregnancy test so I could go for a CT scan. The doctor thought perhaps I had diverticulitis. But to both of our surprises it showed that I have pneumonia in my left lung in the bottom. He said it made sense since my pain was on the left side that it was rebound pain from the inflamed and infected lung pressing down. He also said it made sense why I was running a temp and having back pain.

So, to say it's been a rough day would be an understatement. I was holding out some hope that I would get a BFP tomorrow. Now I know that isn't going to happen.

I will post periodically, but we won't officially begin ttc until my DH's return in April. Your continued thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Now, I guess my only wish is that my AF will hold off until after Christmas. It would be nice to be cramp free until after then.

No comments:

Post a Comment