Thursday, February 24, 2011

CD28 of NTC2

This past week has brought the birth of my cousin's daughter, and numerous pregnancy announcements from people I know. To say that I'm not a little envious would be a lie. I really can't wait to be carrying a little miracle inside of me again, I can't wait for another chance to have the birth that I want, and I am really looking forward to another chance to breastfeed (and I am hopeful it will be successful).

I know the chances that we caught the egg while I was visiting Georgia are slim, but I am still slightly hopeful and optimistic. It would be the perfect souvenir to bring back from GA. The thing that truly sucks is with my pretty irregular cycles I'm not even sure when I should be expecting AF. My last two cycles were I believe 31 days but the one before that was 40+ days. So, I'm going to guess that somewhere over the next 3 days or so it should be here, but who knows.

So, I'm here, I'm waiting.. impatiently at best. I'm praying and hoping that God has decided to bless us this month.

Oh and by the way.. To see my son with his younger cousin, and be so loving, gentle, and helpful.. Melts my heart! I cannot wait to see him as a big brother. I know he will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment