Saturday, February 5, 2011

CD9 of NTC2

So, as any neurotic ttc will do, I plugged my cycle dates in an ovulation calculator, and was pleased with results. I will be seeing my husband from February 18-21. WebMD has a calculator that allows you to enter the date of your last 3 cycles and guesstimates your ovulation dates from a culmination of your last 3 cycles. I know ovulation calendars are not an exact science, but the dates it told me I would be most fertile were February 17-21. This means, according to WebMD, we may have a chance. I had completely thought this short liason wouldn't be during the right time. But, now I have regained hope. We'll see what happens. If we don't catch the egg, then we'll be back to full out ttc come mid April. So hopefully, fingers crossed, we will have a bun in the oven before Joseph turns 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment