Friday, April 22, 2011

CD21 of NTNP1

I must admit I am a little apprehensive as to how being in the hospital and having so many procedures has affected my body. I think my body is confused and not really sure what it's doing at this point anymore.

For the last couple of days I have had terrible. I mean T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E, right sided ovary pains. Perhaps a cyst? Perhaps my body trying to reset itself? Perhaps ovulation? Perhaps adhesions from a previous surgery? All I know is that it's pretty strong and pretty severe. And I just hope that whatever my body is doing it's about done, at least for a few days.

I'm slowly but surely getting my strength and stamina back. Things don't make me quite as tired as they had been. Don't get me wrong, I'm still tired, most of the time, but I think it's getting better.

Here's a little something that's a tad bit sad. I started following someone else's ttc blog around the time we started ttc baby #2. This woman is now entering her 30th week. I'm happy for her, but I guess I'm envious too. But I know God does things for a reason, if I had been pregnant when all of these problems arose there is a chance the baby wouldn't have survived. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment