Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CD16 of C5

For those of you who are ttc or for those of you that took a while to conceive, did you ever feel that if there is nothing physically wrong with you that there is NO way you didn't make a baby this month? That's how I feel.

It's frustrating to hear stories about people who got pregnant "accidentally", do not want the kids they have or can have sex one time in their cycle (no where near ovulation) and get pregnant.

I definitely will say that since we both know what we're getting ourselves into, making a second baby is a lot more fun than the first. :)

That being said, I've been having a lot more EWCM. Today I also started having some more left sided ovary pain.

As I write this my almost 3 year old is finishing breakfast and telling me how he wants a baby brother and sister. It melts my heart. I cannot wait until we can give him one.

No comments:

Post a Comment