Friday, May 20, 2011

CD18 of C5

Blah! I feel so worn out. It could be because my son hasn't slept well the last couple of nights. I feel like the undead. I'm just kind of stumbling through each of my tasks today and hoping that the more I do the more awake I'll feel. It's not working and I'm at the point where I actually feel so groggy and kind of dizzy that it feels as though I've taken some cold medicine - which I haven't.

If I've not already ovulated I know I'm getting close. I'm feeling a bit hormonal and my CM is kicked up quite a bit. I really think losing weight has helped in this department. The last couple days it's been so heavy I have run to the bathroom thinking AF has started early. I never had this much CM before. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come. The larger amount of CM and the longer it lasts really helps in conceiving. Sperm lives the longest in EWCM. The longer the sperm life the more likihood that they will be there to greet the egg when it is released.

Part of me really wants to use OPKs so I know for sure when I've o'ing. But I hate to take the fun out of the baby making process and I think that's what would happen. But anyway, my cycles have been running about 32-33ish days the last few cycles, so I would expect AF around June 5th or so. I hate to get my hopes up, but it would be a heck of a Father's Day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment