Monday, May 23, 2011

CD21 of C5

I keep getting my hopes way up about this month. I'm afraid I'm in for a sad day in another week or two when AF arrives.

This will be the first full month we've been able to TTC since November. I weigh about 30ish pounds less than I did in November. I'm wondering, hoping and praying that the weight loss will speed up conception. I currently weigh 22 pounds less than when I conceived our little boy. So it's because of those 2 factors that something in my head is telling me it'll be easier to conceive. I'm either going to be highly disappointed or highly ecstatic in just a couple weeks. I really hope it's the latter.

Still having TONS and TONS of CM. I've been having a few pinches and twinges lower in my abdomen. Hopefully these are good signs!

If I haven't gotten AF by Father's Day (which I'm pretty sure is June 8th) I will test. That will put me right around the 36th cycle day (if I'm doing my math correctly), that's longer than my last few cycles. Also, I think it would be a great surprise and gift for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment