Sunday, June 19, 2011

CD15 of C6

It's my opinion that those who say, "Just relax and it'll happen" or "Don't think about it and it'll happen" belong to the group of people that need to only have unprotected sex once to get pregnant.

I heard that a few times this weekend at a family function. My son is approaching an age where it would be appropriate for him to have a younger sibling. When people enquire about when he'll be getting one of those (siblings that is) I always say, "We're working on it." And then it is most often followed up by the advice written above.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't completely understand how any woman who wanted a baby could be trying to get pregnant and be able to 'not think about it.' It doesn't consume me like it did when we were trying for our first, but yeah I think about it. It's important to me. I feel like it's part of our next chapter.

But anyways.. Things are going well, I think. I've noticed a lot of soreness from my BBs lately. Also between yesterday and today I began having a ton of EWCM. This could be in part to the cold medicine I've been taking, but I'm not going to dismiss it. I haven't really had any ovarian like pains yet, but I'm sure those will come.

I hope the heat this summer doesn't keep us from BDing as much as normal. It's a little harder to be interested in that when I'm already hot and sweaty. I wonder if anyone else has this problem.

I know there's been a lot of traffic from ladies ttc lately on this blog. I hope each and everyone of you is having a good cycle and that you all get your BFPs soon. I think this is a great way for all the ttc gals to support each other so feel free to follow my blog and if you have one I'll follow yours too.

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling, I heard it all weekend too! "When are you going to have one of your own??" "When it happens." "Well try to not think about it, just relax." Only the fertile myrtles say that! It is really hard not to think about it too much, and those of us with no kids think about it harder than those with kids. However, things happen in their own time, just don't let others butt into your life! I know I don't!

    ReplyDelete