Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CD25 of C6

I have an ear infection. I started on amoxicillin yesterday. Yesterday I also began running a fever (no doubt from the ear infection).

Today I feel like I was hit by a bus (exhaustion wise). I had a day that I felt like this last cycle and I went through my blog to see if I could find out if it was the same cycle day or something. It wasn't. Last month I had a day when I felt like this and it was CD 17 or 18. I've already forgotten even though I just looked. I think my body might just be drained from working on clearing out the infection.

I've had a little bit of gloppy CM today and yesterday. I don't know how else to describe it. I know antibiotics can screw up the chemistry down below so perhaps that's what's happening. No cramps thus far though which is really odd.

BTW, DH seems certain that his swimmers caught the egg. I hope he's right. Normally I'm right about most things, but in this instance I wouldn't mind him being right.

2 comments: