Thursday, June 9, 2011

CD5 of C6

AF is still here. I think she's getting ready to hit the road though. This AF has been extremely heavy and brought some pretty strong cramps. I hope that is my body clearing everything out to make a really hospitable womb for an egg this cycle.

On another note, I'm a litte sad. I began following a few different ladies blogs who were ttc. I started following these blogs when DH and I began trying for baby number two back last summer. One of the ladies just blogged about entering her 37th week. She wasn't pregnant yet when I because following her blog. It's a little disheartening to think that if we would have conceived back when we first began that we too would be expecting a new bundle any day. :(

Thanks for the comments on my last entry. I appreciate the love and support. I'm glad I don't have to go through this alone and that I can share my struggles with some people who really care besides my DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment