Friday, July 15, 2011

CD12 of C7

I am still having tons and tons of cramping. My body has definitely made up for the lack of mid-cycle cramping last month.

My husband's been on orders and away all week. I'm driving out to Grand Rapids to be with him tonight. My sister is keeping DS for us this weekend.

I'm still waiting for an actual positive on the OPK. The lines are getting more and more pronounced each and every day. If my lines continue on the course their on I estimate probably ovulation on CD 15 or 16.

I have a good feeling about this month. I know I've said it before and nothing has come of it, but it's my blog - so I'm saying it again. I think maybe this could be the month. Of course I reserve the right to change my mind as this cycle wears on. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment