Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CD17 of C7 (part 2)

I definitely got a positive on my OPK today. There was no ambiquity. I even asked my husband. It wasn't too hard to decipher considering that my test line was DARKER than the control line. Didn't think that was even possible.

I will post a pic later. My husband took my son out for the day to give me an afternoon to myself (the hormones are making me feel crappy - nasty headache and fatigue) and he has the camera with him (I took the pic before he left but didn't upload it).

EWCM has geared up. Actually thought about putting on a panty liner earlier. I've been drinking tons and tons of water today to keep that CM nice and fertile for those swimmers.

I also found some article about mid-cycle spotting like I experienced a few days ago. There's a lot of debate about what really causes it but the consensus is even though they don't know why for sure it happens - it is always a sign of high fertility even if only for that cycle. So that gives me hope.

Ovulation can occur 12-36 hours after a positive OPK so I will count 1DPO as the day after I get a negative OPK. So if I'm negative tomorrow 1DPO will be Friday.

3 comments:

  1. woop woop! Go go go, little swimmers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking in my head, "just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." And Joseph just has no idea why we are more excited about his bedtime than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Now I have Dorey in my head...and that's really funny about Joseph too!! :)

    ReplyDelete