Monday, July 25, 2011

CD22 of C7 (3DPO)

You know you're a dedicated, hardcore TTCer when you check FF three thousand times a day (even though there's no way anything could have changed since you entered your temp that morning). And you know you're truly hardcore when your garbage can is full of things you've urinated on - and even better, sometimes you keep the most recent thing you've peed on just to compare to the next. How weird is my life? I'm glad I'm not alone.

But anyways, I've attached a link to my chart if anyone understands it or wants to stalk it. It's over to the right ----> that way folks. I've left the nitty gritty details of my sex life off of it, but just know the timing was right on.

I'm still crampy, but when haven't I been this cycle? I had a moment of dizziness that lasted like .2 seconds, so I can't really count that as a symptom. My hormones really have me messed up though. I was up at 6am and couldn't go back to sleep. Anyone who knows me understands that I NEVER rise that early unless my life depends on it. I'm hoping I can sleep soundly and deeply tonight.

So, anyways, I gotta go. Time to check FF again.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment