Monday, July 11, 2011

CD8 of C7

So, the line of my OPKs is getting gradually darker. Still no where close to a positive but I am seeing a progression. That being said my DH was put on orders this week and will be gone until at least Friday. It will be my luck that ovulation will happen before then.

I've begun having some cramps. Perhaps my ovaries gearing up to start trying to get an egg ready to go in a few days? Most of the cramps are on my left side, but I did have some AF type ones earlier this morning as well.

I just made a big jug of green tea. Green tea is supposed to be good at increasing your fertility and it is also supposed to help with weight loss. Since I'm working on both of those things I figured I should try again to get in the habit of drinking it. I'll be honest I love tea but green tea is not my favorite. I think I enjoy it more when it's cold so I made some up and it'll go into the fridge. My goal is to drink at least a 16 oz glass of it every day. I'd like to do more but I figure that's a good place to start.

I'm also trying to stay on myself about my prenatal vitamins. I've become lax with them in months prior. I want to do everything I can to have a healthy baby and healthy pregnancy and I know the prenatal vitamins will help that. So far this cycle I've taken them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment