Friday, August 5, 2011

CD1 of C8

AF arrives on the cusp of 3 pregnancy announcements on FB this week. To say that I'm feeling just a little bit like life is not fair would just be the tip of the iceberg.

We know I ovulated in C7 and according to FF my LP was 13 days. That is a perfect LP so that is good news.

One of my cycle buddies, Carrie, has begun her AF as well. My thoughts and prayers go to her and her DH. My other cycle buddy, Liz, is still holding out so hopefully there's still a chance for her BFP.

Some things have happened and there is a possibility that my DH may not be home for ovulation this month. I will hopefully have more details as things unfold.

I plan on temping and using OPKs again this cycle.

3 comments:

  1. There is no longer a chance for me. I am out for the next three months. grrrr. Hopefully you and Carrie get your BFP's this new cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers girl. So glad I have you to go through this with.. although I wish I didn't and you get that BFP soon!!!! I am sorry hubby might be away this month. Freaking military! I think that plays a huge part in my struggle as well (at least I like to think). ;P

    ReplyDelete