Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CD12 of C8

I began drinking my green tea last night. And I will continue through ovulation.

I've been feeling a little crampy and having a lot of EWCM the last few days so I thought I better take an OPK to be safe. It definitely wasn't positive but it is on it's way. Depending on how my EWCM is tomorrow I may just start taking them now versus waiting until CD15 and possibly missing my surge.

Not much else to mention. I only have three HPTs left and I am not planning on buying anymore until after AF starts. So I am going to pace myself with them. I'm trying not to be quite so crazy this cycle. I've just been focusing most of my attention on my workouts and diet this month.

I've been temping still but I think my thermometer is about to die. I know you aren't supposed to switch thermometers mid cycle so I'm not really sure what to do.

Hope everyone is having a great August. Sunday was DS's birthday and he turned 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment