Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CD30 of C7 (11DPO)

I wish I could say I knew what was going on within my body. I wish I could say without a doubt that I'm pregnant or that AF is on her way. But I can't. I don't know what I feel anymore.

Two days ago I was completely convinced I wouldn't make it through the day without AF appearing. Now I don't know.

I'm still crampy, but either I've gotten used to it or they aren't as strong and constant as before.

I'm still running a low grade temp.

And then other than my mood swings which are not uncommon for this point in my cycle - I've got no symptoms one way or another.

My BBT is kind of that way too. It's not real low and it's not real high. I just feel like there's no true answer.

I've tested and only had BFNs.

So, who knows what's going to happen. If my cycle is going to be the same length as last month's I'll start today. I'll keep ya'll updated.

1 comment: