Thursday, October 6, 2011

CD7 of C9

AF is done. I experienced something kind of unusual this time as well. I had tons and tons of EWCM during AF. It was really kind of bizarre. There was so much I actually took an OPK to be sure I wasn't already ovulating. It was of course negative.

My DH should be here until the 14th. I say the word should, because anything could change between now and then. If I have a cycle like last month I will ovulate on the 13th (one week from today). That would mean we'd have a good chance of catching the egg. But my body has a way of being difficult, so I'm not going to hold my breath that I will ovulate when I "should". The plan is to get as much BDing in as possible before he's gone again.

I saw a psychic at the Renaissance Festival last month. I know it's purely for entertainment, but I saw the same one when ttc our DS. She told me with him that I would conceive within the calendar year. I saw her in September and conceived in December. This time she said that it would be a long time before I would conceive. Over 18 months. She said she saw me having 3 children also.

Again, I know it's purely for entertainment. But, I really hope she's way off here. I don't mean to sound selfish, but we started ttc 14 months ago. I really, really hope it doesn't take an additional 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment