Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CD18 of C11

I won't know when ovulated this month. We were in a car accident, out of town, and then I had a bad reaction to medicine they prescribed. So, I was not able to keep up with temping and taking my OPKs. If I ovulated at around the time I have been I would have missed the thermal shift so temping now would not make sense. I'll pick it up again next cycle.

If this cycle is like the previous few, AF should be here in about 10 days or so. I would guess that I'm about 4DPO. So I'm sure I'll become a POASA in a few days. But in all honesty I don't expect to see much. We didn't get much BDing in thus far because of everything that happened and my body has been through a lot.

The experts say that a couple in their 20's should have about an 85% of conceiving within the first year. In all technicality we are on like month 17 of ttc, but our cycles have been few and far between sometimes and we've really only been together for 11 (counting this one). I don't know if that means we have to have 12 consecutive months of failure before we can be deemed unsuccessful at conception and experiencing secondary infertility. Our good insurance should kick back in again in a couple of weeks and I will be in the OB/GYN's office ASAP trying to get this show on the road.

But I'm pissed off that this is a struggle. I wish I could punch ttc in the face. It deserves it.

In all truth I've had three miscarriages thus far in my life. Perhaps this has led to some scarring or scar tissue. I don't know. I just thought getting pregnant would go so much faster once my body was in better shape and I was eating healthier and exercising somewhat regularly. This makes me feel like a failure in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment